Barbados can be defined as the most beautiful and the most charming island in the Caribbean. It is an amazing sovereign island country surrounded by 70+ awesome beaches, the dazzling Horizon’s cave formations, fascinating Botanical Gardens, and much more. It’s a land with 11 stunning perishes highlighting its own glamor.
It’s a country known for the delicate hearted Barbadians with their hearts filled with a lot of friendship, courtesy, kindness and peace. It’s a land praised by many of the visitors for the amazing beaches and the fabulously amazing beauty of the Island, Barbados completely surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean.
Barbados is 21 miles long and 14 miles wide and has a literacy rate of around 97%.It’s the only island with complete sand beaches.
Here’s a list of some of the amazing beaches of Barbados:
1. Crane: The Crane beach is located in the parish of St. Phillip on the South East coast of Barbados. Crane Beach is in short “The beach of peace”.
2. Ju Ju’s: The Ju Ju’s Beach is located on the West Coast of Barbados and is the best placed to be viewed during the sundown.
3. Miami: Miami Beach is located near the Oistins on the South coast of the island. It is one of the best places to have a long break.
4. Accra: Accra beach is one among the famous beaches in the South Cost of the amazing Barbados. Mostly people tend to spend the whole day here.
5. Sandy Lane Beach: This beach can be considered as the best beach for swimming and Water sports. Fabulously beautiful beach!
6. Cattlewash: The beach located on the East Coast and the most charming place to visit.
7. Bottom Bay: This amazing beach is found in the South East Cost filled with complete white sand and surrounded by the huge and the most beautiful green palm trees.
8. Silver Rock: Silver Rock Beach is the popular spot for kitesurfers and windsurfers with its location in the South Cost.
9. Little Bay: A beach with the heavy and large waves of the Atlantic Ocean making it a beautiful spot for photography.
10. Batts Rock: It is a beautiful beach situated on the West Coast, filled with its amazing beauty with white sand and a charming greenery.
Well, this is not the end, there are much more Fantastic beaches on the Barbados. Search Google… All the best!